Thursday, November 02, 2006

Nov 1- Sea, Sky and Dreamers


The Austrian GIS guy (chris) and I wandered around beach, saw even more strange buildings, (the Catalonia’s are all about the weird buildings). I had a really strange sense of deja vu when walking along the beach and seeing a piece of public art, but didn't really thing anything about it. Then I caught the skyrail from the beach to a really high mountain. From on top of the mountain I went to a military museum, and was blown away by the view while drinking cheap beer from a clifftop patio.

After that I wandered down the mtn into town, and then continued back
to my hostel. Not being particularly fond of it (my room essentially was a box) I decided to move to a beach front Hostel that cost less, and had wireless internet! I also met a founder of ecoresonance, a communications platform for sustainabilty. So we talked sustainable development, and drank cheap white wine (1.20 a bottle..... the most expensive wine is 3 euro) then wandered the beach at night.

2 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Keith!

You Suck You Jackass! From The Guys From Winnipeg who are currently listening to "Death From Above 1979" that you placed on one of our computers!!!!

Just wondering if you are broke yet? On 1.20 bottles of wine, we doubt it, but just thought we'd check.

Anywho, just remember that one day you too will be featured on the Mexican Radio.


Later Days blog bitch.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Keith said...

It's funny that you mention that, cause DFA 1979 broke up relatively recently!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home