Monday, September 24, 2007


So I sort of fell behind in my over all plan to feature a photo a day.... so screw that. Right now I'm thinking of the nuances of weather manipulation via a powerful effect known as the "Krueger effect (and or factor in some circle) in order to sweet concert Tuesday. (DJ champion)

Right photos:
On Thursday I noticed a huge cloud, thinking it was smoke I decided to investigate. The wind was strong that day. I realized that the wind was blowing salt off a salt flat. Yeah....SALT! it was creating salt clouds 300 feet tall!

I've never seen anything like it.


And my theory remains, people in Estevan.... crazy.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey that Heather Benning is rather cool... do you know her?

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Keith said...

No, she's an amazing artist, of what I've seen of her. But I've never met her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home