Friday, December 14, 2007

On my subconscious

So, I had a dream last night, which is weird, because I don't normally remember such things. Secondly in this great of detail. I drempt that I was at an airport, I'm not quite sure which airport, there were two long levels to it almost like a train station. I remember I was going home in the dream, and as usual had my two traveling bags. One is very large for clothes, toiletry's, books and pretty much everything else I own. The other is my carry on, just my laptop and camera. While waiting, I seemed to have lost my larger bag somehow, either in the washroom or while I was working on my laptop. I looked though the entire top level of this airport, and couldn't get to the lower level. So the choice essentially was to look for my bag of all my stuff, or board my plane armed only with my laptop and camera, and move on in life.

I wonder if my subconscious is trying to tell me something.

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Kurt said...

Been almost 3 years since your ranted...what gives?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home